- Your username and password should have been sent to you via email, if this is not the case, or you have lost it, then please contact Christelle Favan at email@example.com
- Go to our website www.pompalliertennis.co.nz and click on the ‘Court Bookings’ tab.
- To change your password to something more memorable:
- Click on ‘Personal Configuration’
- Click ‘Change Password’
- Click ‘Return’ to go back to bookings screen.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can have it emailed to you by clicking on ‘forgotten password’ in the logging in screen.
Booking a court
- Click on the day you want to book the court.
- Click on the time and court slot you want book.
- If you are asked to log-in see above.
- To select the players either click on the players field or the + sign.
- Select the letter in the alphabet of the person you are looking for.
- Click OK and OK again.
- You will need to book at least 2 members per booking.
- There is a computer set up at the club for members use:
- You will need to log in to make a booking, once the mouse stops moving you will automatically be logged off.
- When no members are logged on, it will revert to ‘visitor’ mode so that members can see bookings without logging on. ‘Visitor’ mode cannot add or delete bookings.
Cancelling a booking
- Click on the booking you want to cancel.
- You are asked if you really want to cancel. Press OK.
- If you are asked to login see login above.
- Your booking is now cancelled.